Our team is growing, and we’re looking for a Senior Account Executive. Objective, essential duties and responsibilities, qualifications, communication ability and performance standards are listed below. You might be a great fit for our team!
To build strong, lasting client/agency relationships and manage day-to-day operations of client accounts.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Plans, coordinates and directs daily activities including advertising and creative campaigns for agency clients either directly, as part of a client team, in accordance with clients’ objectives and budget as well as ensures timelines are met.
- Writes and collaborates with colleagues on client strategic plans, PR strategies and releases.
- Confers with Creative and Account team to develop campaign strategy, select media to be used, determine timing and placement of materials and estimate costs. Final plans to be cleared with management before presenting.
- Serves as a liaison between client, agency and all disciplines. Generates timely client conference notes and reports as required.
- Manage day-to-day client planning and coordinate communication with client.
- Under management supervision, coordinates projects and project budgets with client.
- Ably develops and directs/supervises the successful execution of client assignments, which may include copywriting of collateral material, website copy and other documents as needed as well as analyze campaign performance.
- Informs the Account team and President of key developments which have implications for his/her client counterparts or agency management.
- Builds and nurtures productive business relations with vendors and other outside organizations, referral sources and potential clients.
- Assists with the management of Moxie’s Grant Program as directed.
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university required.
- Five to seven years of professional experience or three to five years of related experience in agency account management or similar work experience is required.
- Demonstrated ability to conceptualize and write strategic marketing plans under deadline.
- Ability to read, write and distill sometimes-complex instructions, information correspondence, research and memos. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and group situations to customers, clients and other employees of the organization. Emphasis in this position is the capability to self-start as well as demonstrated capability to write and implement new business and client strategies.
- Must demonstrate effective presentation capabilities.
- Must demonstrate ability to design and manage special events.
- Innovative strategic thinking and their creative implementation that generate measurable results are highly desired attributes for this position.
- Clients’ campaign objectives are met.
- Creative thinking and work is outstanding and on strategy.
- Income and profitability levels are met for each account.
- Work is on target, on time, and within budget.
- No major misunderstanding or trouble exists between agency and client. As problems arise, they are proactively and satisfactorily dealt with in accordance with company policy.
- Client and agency management express confidence in his/her leadership.
- Demonstrates ability to generate positive outcomes / summary reports for clients.
- Demonstrates enthusiasm and leadership in pursuit and development of new business.
- Represents the agency at client/community events where assigned.
Benefits and salary commensurate with experience. Resumes and letters of interest should be directed to Julie Lando, President, Moxie, 221 West Philadelphia Street, Suite 14, York, PA 17401. Fax: (717)885-0016 or email to [email protected].