Get behind the scenes of all things advertising, marketing, branding and communications. Interested? Keep reading!
We’re on the search for Moxie’s next intern, a college student with a passion for our industry: advertising, marketing, branding, communications, interactive, public relations. Our interns become part of the Moxie team and can expect to gain a wide range of experiences and a great perspective on agency life.
Moxie is a full-service marketing and design firm located in downtown York, PA. This is the perfect opportunity for an ambitious student who is creative and outgoing.
Deadline to apply for this internship is 5 p.m. Friday, December 19. Please send a cover letter, resume and writing sample to [email protected]
Our interns must be available at least 15 hours per week and should demonstrate the following:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Understanding of AP Style for public relations materials
- Proficiency in PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, etc. (Microsoft Office)
- Ability to meet project deadlines
- Willingness to learn and take criticism
Projects and assignments previous interns experienced include:
- Drafting public relations and communications materials such as press releases, FAQs, and public service announcements
- Researching media outlets and compiling related media lists
- Calling media to pitch topics for coverage
- Seeing radio DJs “behind the scenes” while on a delivery for a client
- Conducting relevant background research for potential marketing partners’ pitches, current marketing partners’ campaigns and the Moxie Grant Program
- Drafting and proofing advertising copy such as website content, print advertising, radio scripts and other communications materials
- Developing first rounds of social media content for designated clients
- Submitting client events to community calendars and publications
- Attending select marketing partners and vendor meetings (printers, media outlets, etc.)
- Attending agency outings and local events
- Assisting in event coordination and planning
- Street-teaming for clients to correspond with ongoing marketing campaigns