GRIT’s new Senior Graphic Designer must be an innovative thinker with a love of design. Reporting to the Creative Director, this position requires someone with strong organizational and artistic design skills to support the Client Services team. Primary responsibilities include translating strategies into creative, compelling and integrated work across all disciplines that are on brand, on time and on budget. The ideal candidate must be able to work in a fast paced, changing environment and maintain a high level of professionalism.
- Design, develop and produce communication and marketing materials for multiple clients in a fast paced environment. Projects may include logo and brand identity, collateral material, websites, ads, direct mail, email, outdoor, vehicle graphics, presentations and other items as needed.
- Perform a wide range of creative functions including concept development, layout, design and production with attention to detail and proper file preparation.
- Ensure jobs are delivered on time and on budget while meeting the expectation of the Creative Director and client.
- Collaborate with internal team to develop creative solutions and translate those solutions through a variety of identified channels.
- Maintain individual clients’ brand guidelines as well as strategic and messaging objectives.
- Appropriately manage workload and deadlines.
- Present concepts and finished work to senior leadership and support Client Services team with client presentations as needed.
- Help manage library of assets (client files, logos, photos, templates, etc.)
- Solicit bids/estimates from and manage outside vendors (printers, photographers, videographers, programmers, etc.)
- Assist with art direction of onsite photo and/or video shoots.
- Maintain accurate time records and documentation for agency billable and non-billable work.
- Correct operation of equipment by completing preventative maintenance, following manufacturer’s instructions and troubleshooting malfunctions.
- 5+ years of related work experience (agency experience preferred)
- Strong portfolio
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite/Creative Cloud (InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator – web and/or video experience a plus), Microsoft Office
- Demonstrated best practice design principles and meticulous attention to detail
- Ability to successfully work on multiple projects under time constraints and deadlines
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Strong written and verbal communication skills as well as organizational skills
- Ability to provide and accept constructive critique.
Benefits and salary commensurate with experience
Interested? Send your resume, cover letter and salary requirements to [email protected]. Please include portfolio samples with your application materials to be considered (maximum file size accepted 10MB).
Deadline to apply is Friday, January 15.
GRIT Marketing Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age or veteran status.