GRIT is on the search for a Digital Marketing Specialist.
The Digital Marketing Specialist will interact with the Digital Marketing Director to create, maintain, and optimize Google AdWords and other SEM ad campaigns, as well as Facebook and other social platform campaigns, while learning and honing new skills and gaining knowledge and experience. The Digital Marketing Specialist will also be responsible to pull analytical data from tools like Google Analytics, provide feedback, and reporting to the Digital Marketing Director for use with clients. Other roles and responsibilities may include assisting with SEO optimization of sites and reporting, and editing WordPress-based websites. This is an entry level position for someone looking to become a digital marketing manager or SEO/SEM manager.
- Assist Digital Marketing Director in development of digital marketing campaigns (SEM, social, and email)
- Optimize ongoing campaigns
- Analyze and report on campaign performance on a monthly, or more frequent basis
- Perform SEO and online presence audits, and prepare reporting data
- May be asked to assist with writing content for websites, blogs, social media, emails
- Ongoing training to remain current with shifts in technology and industry standards and compliance
- Competency or mastery of Microsoft Office
- Experience with:
- Online email campaign management tools
- Google AdWords, Analytics, and other Google tools
- Bing, DoubleClick, and other online advertising platforms a plus
- WordPress and/or other CMS platforms
- 1-3 years marketing agency experience
- 1+ years of experience with SEO/SEM, Analytics
- Google certifications in AdWords and Analytics not required, but a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills as well as spelling and grammar are important
- Flexibility: Willingness to adapt to the needs of two departments and remain responsible for work
- Responsibility: Innate desire to go above and beyond, but simply being able to own work
- Thoroughness: Be efficient, careful and remain within budget
- Determination: Persistence to complete goals in spite of constraints and outside influences
- Dependability: Fulfillment of expectations without excessive oversight
- Excellent time management skills
- Fast learner across technologies and disciplines
Interested? Send your resume, cover letter and salary requirements to [email protected]. No phone calls please.
GRIT Marketing Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age or veteran status.