GRIT is seeking a Senior Account Executive to manage and grow relationships with our valued clients. The ideal candidate will have an established track record of helping brands achieve their ROI and brand awareness goals through development and execution of strategic multi-channel marketing initiatives. You will be responsible for building strong, lasing client relationships and managing day-to-day operations of client accounts. We’re looking for a self-motivated individual who can show proactive leadership traits and constantly develop fresh, innovative ideas for our clients. This is a customer-facing position – you must be comfortable talking to clients and managing a project from start to finish. We’re looking for a hard-worker who is fast on their feet and can quickly accomplish tasks.
- Maintains and grows strong client relationships by partnering with client to understand their key marketing objectives for all programs/services they provide.
- Orchestrate strategic marketing planning and analytical activity for GRIT’s diverse client base.
- Plans, coordinates and directs daily activities across marketing and creative campaigns for agency clients directly and as part of a team, in accordance with clients’ objectives and budget as well as ensures timelines and budgets are met.
- Creative concept, content development and copywriting optimized for defined delivery channels (ads, web, social, sales sheets, blog, etc.).
- Provide strategic input and lead discussions across internal cross-disciplinary teams regarding client activities and goals.
- Consistently ensuring all deliverables are client-ready by paying astute attention to detail and incorporating any relevant insights from the client, business and industry.
- Providing status updates on assigned accounts – regularly monitoring overall account health, project status, opportunities, risks, etc.
- Utilizing traditional and digital marketing and advertising (paid media, brand strategy, analytics, public relations and social) to develop strategic multi-channel campaigns.
- Articulating client’s brand attributes and ensuring they are incorporated into marketing and creative including developing detailed creative briefs to inform project execution across internal departments.
- Collaborating with internal creative, public relations and digital teams as needed to ensure integrated campaign delivery that meet budget and timeline goals.
- Develop, write and present client proposals for marketing initiatives.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or Communications preferred.
- 8-10 years working experience in multi-channel strategic marketing.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to build effective internal and external relationships and influence change.
- Thrive in a deadline-driven environment with the ability to manage multiple, priority assignments.
- Proven ability to operate effectively and thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic, ever-changing, environment, in which cross-functional teamwork and initiative is paramount to achieving success
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills including proven copywriting expertise across traditional and digital channels.
- Team-oriented approach with the ability to work in a highly collaborative environment; proven ability to collaborate with clients and team members in a manner that leads to successful experiences for all parties.
- Self-directed, positive attitude, strong attention to detail, with the ability to prioritize, respond to pressure, and meet deadlines.
Interested? Send your resume, cover letter, salary requirements and a short summary of an innovative and successful marketing project/campaign you’ve overseen and executed to [email protected]
Deadline to apply is Monday, December 21
GRIT Marketing Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age or veteran status.