GRIT is seeking a Digital Marketing Manager to grow the firm’s digital footprint and develop our clients’ digital marketing strategies. The ideal candidate will have an established track record of helping brands use digital marketing tactics to achieve client’s business, marketing and communication goals. You will be responsible for fostering digital client relationships, building and managing teams, effectively executing campaign development and driving metrics-focused business results. Business insight gained through research and analytics tools will be reviewed and strategies adjusted as needed with reports provided to client. Strategic thinking and the ability to multi-task are critical for this role.
• Oversee and direct digital marketing campaigns including SEO, PPC, Display, Video, Social and other types of digital media.
• Manage and optimize paid digital media campaigns to maximize conversion and ROI.
• Strategize and make recommendations for brand building via blogging, video marketing and email marketing.
• Develop SEO strategies and implement SEO tactics for clients, including local SEO and link building as well as on-site SEO recommendations.
• Analyze website and campaign performance and ROI using Google Analytics, as well as other software. Optimize campaigns for maximum results.
• Test and optimize campaigns and ad creative to drive efficiency and effectiveness.
• Present analysis, insights and recommendations to clients.
• Work with clients to develop KPIs for their websites, search, email, social and paid media.
• Develop, write and present client proposals for digital marketing programs.
• Collaborate with key internal stakeholders to oversee and manage client campaigns.
• Monitor emerging industry trends to stay up-to-date on evolving digital marketing opportunities.
• Lead strategy development for responsive, optimized websites that meet align with client goals related to conversion metrics. Collaborate with internal team and external partners as applicable in website production, launch and management.
• Develop content and provide creative direction for digital media assets including landing pages, banner and text ads, content, etc.
• Develop keyword strategies to inform content development and advertising.
• Drive remarketing and retargeting efforts across multiple platforms.
• Manage project and campaign budgets and advertising spend.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or Communications preferred.
• 3-5 years’ working experience in digital marketing strategy, website planning and campaign management.
• Proven knowledge of online tracking and measurement best practices, including site, campaign, social, and SEM performance measurement.
• Advanced level of experience using Google Analytics (Google Analytics Qualification is a strong plus).
• Proven experience and expertise with PPC/Display advertising, SEO and social media marketing (Certification in Google AdWords is a strong plus).
• Advanced level of experience in Microsoft Excel (creating formulas, pivot tables), PowerPoint and Word.
• Strong verbal and written communications skills.
• Strong quantitative, analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Self-directed, proactive and a strong attention to detail.
• Team-oriented approach with the ability to work in a highly collaborative environment; proven ability to collaborate with clients and team members in a manner that leads to successful experiences for all parties.
Interested? Send your resume, cover letter, salary requirements and a short summary of an innovative and successful interactive digital marketing project/campaign you’ve overseen and executed to [email protected]
Deadline to apply is Monday, November 23.
GRIT Marketing Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age or veteran status.