GRIT is a full-service marketing, design and communications agency founded by Julie Lando in 2008. While our birth name Moxie Design & Marketing represented our leader, over the years we’ve evolved as a team and GRIT is who we’ve become. From branding and public relations to marketing, advertising and everything in-between, we do it all. Why? Because we’re passionate about what we do, and we’ve been told we’re good at it. We go above and beyond for our clients. We think outside of the box. We work together to inspire creative content and bring innovative ideas and unique campaigns to life. Our clients are far more than customers; they become partners and friends. We do great work together.
OUR CREATIVE PROCESS
You know what we do. Here’s how we do it.
Research, question, research some more. No matter the size or scope of the project, we begin by immersing ourselves in learning everything we can about our client’s brand and who they are as an organization. We get to know the client from the inside out from who they are as a team to the audiences they want to reach.
From the information we discover, we move on to clarify the client’s objectives to build a sound strategy that will serve as the foundation for the project or campaign. The strategy will drive everything we do and recommend from the design aesthetics to the word choice in the content and the advertising placements to target key audiences.
Now that we’ve presented the strategy, the fun really begins here. This is where we explore, brainstorm and develop the creative pieces of the strategy and an approach that will work best to reach our client’s goals. Together as a team, we bring the best ideas to the table to increase every opportunity before implementation.
Time to bring the project or campaign to life. This is the launch of the project, the execution. Now that we’ve discovered the client, the brand and the goals, we take all parts of the strategy, the design and the approach and put it into action to deliver our client’s message to the right audiences. This is the ‘big day’ in our world, and we make it fun, exciting and successful. We do great work together.
We are passionate about what we do and look forward to providing award-winning results for our partners.
- Hermes Creative Award (three time winner: 2015)
- MarCom Award (2014)
- Keystone Award (PRSA) for exemplary public relations campaign (2013)
- International Communicator Award (nine time winner: 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015)
- International Davey Award (eight time winner: 2008, 2009, 2011, 2013, 2014, 2015)
- Summit International Creative Award (2009, 2011, 2014, 2015)
- Multiple Sclerosis Leadership Class (2010, 2011, 2012)
- Julie Lando named a “Woman of Influence” by Central Penn Business Journal (2010)
- Julie Lando named as a “Best 50 in Business in Pennsylvania” (2009)
- Central Penn Business Journal names Julie Lando a “Top Forty Under 40” Winner (2009)
- Downtown Inc’s “Outstanding New Business” (2008)
- Central Penn Business Journal’s “Emerging Business of the Year” finalist (2008)
“I just have to tell you…you ladies are incredible. With what little you had to work with, you made the piece look phenomenal. I love it! Way to go!”Tara Kochansky, Marketing Director Heritage Valley Federal Credit Union
“Love Love Love It! You all are wonderful to work with. Your quick response is outstanding! Keep up the great work. I’m glad we are working with your firm.”Shari L. Leaman, Owner ACIA Ltd./Furnace Filter Pro